Fsee

Eidan Ty Shabratan Aiyan lyrics in english | Eid Ai Mera Yar Nai Aya

Eidan Ty Shabratan Aiyan in english  | Eid Ai Mera Yar Nai Aya | Eid Special Kalam 

Eidan Ty Shabratan Aiyan

Eidan ty Shabratan Aaiyan عیداں تے شبراتاں آئیاں with Lyrics and Video in punjabi got fame with voice of famous sami kanwal on Fsee production. Eidan ty Shabratan Aaiyan عیداں تے شبراتاں آئیاں Kalam in punjabi can be listened, read and share to others. Lyrics of Eidan ty Shabratan Aaiyan |عیداں تے شبراتاں آئیاں are also available on FseeProduction.com and many other naats with lyrics are also available here. In this Kalam Eid Ai Mera Yaar Nahi Aaya tribute to The Eid kalam for the peolper who have died.

Eid Special Kalam | Eidan Ty Shabratan Aiyan | Eid Ai Mera Yaar Nahi Aaya

کہ عید تے آگئ اے
Eid has touched on
پر جیڑے دنیا تو گئے نے اونا نئ اونا
But the people who left this world will never return back
اندا اے کہ جینا نال مناندا عید اے
People with whom I use to celebrate Eid
اوا مٹی نال مٹی اج ہو گئے نے
They are dusted in the dust today
نئ یار نو لنگن دا راہ دِسیا
My friend doesn't find a way to move  forward
بواہ اینج دا سجن اج ڈھو گئے نے
They enclosed the door in such a way
تے مینو خوشیاں چنگیاں کنج لگن
How could I like the happiness 
میرے اپنے ای جد کھو گئے نے
When my close friends are lost 
او بڑے ترلے کیتے نے نئ اوٹھ دے
I tried hard to assent them but they don't wake up
کج اینج دے عجب نیندر سو گئے نے
That they have slept such a strange slumber
اَج عید آئی میڈا یار نئیں آیا
It is the day of the Eid and my paramour doesn't return
رَبا خیر ہووے اوہدے دَم دی
May he be healthy and live long
ہار سِنگھار چنگے نئیوں لگدے
And I don't like any garlands and makeup 
تے کِسے شے نظر نہ جمدی
And nothing attracts my sight
دُنیا والے عید مناون
People are celebrating(Eid)
تے میں رات گُزاراں غَم دی
And I spend the night of sorrow
غُلام فریدا سوہنا یار مِلا دے
Ghulam Fareeda, make my paramour meet me
نئیں تے عید کِسے نہ کَم دی
Otherwise, Eid is meaningless
عیداں والے پئے عیداں کردے
Happy people are celebrating Eid
اساں اساں رو رو عید لنگائی
And I spent Eid moaning
غلام فرید اُس عید تُوں صدقے
I may sacrifice over that Eid Ghulam Fareeda
جس عید تے مِلسی ماہی
When my paramour will meet me
عیداں تے شبراتاں آئیاں
On the occasions of Eid and Celebrations
سارے لوکی گھراں نوں آئے
All people returned to their homes
او نہیں آئے محمد بخشاء
Only they never return Muhammad Bakhsh
جیھڑے آپ ہتھیں دفنائے
Who we buried with our own hands
دنیا ڈاڈی اسی آں ماڑے
People are strong and we are weak
ڈر دے آف نہ کردے
In fear, we don't say anything
ٹُر گئے یار وچھوڑا دے کے
Paramour left me in separation
تے نا جیوندے نا مریندے
And neither I die nor I live
نئی آیا میرا دلبر ماہی
My paramour doesn't return
ایویں بول نا جھوٹیا کاواں
Don't mumble o liar-crow
توں جھوٹا تیرے بول وی جھوٹے
You are a liar and whatever you say is a lie 
تینوں تاڑی مار اڈاواں
And I make you go away clapping
جے پکی خبر ملن دی دیویں
If you give affirmed piece of news of his coming 
تینوں کٹ کٹ چوریاں پاواں
I serve you meshed sugar-bread
آ "سردار" کراجا دیدار
Come and show me your face
کیتے روندی نا مر جاواں
So that I may not die crying
ہجر تیرا جے پانی منگے
If your separation demands water
تے میں کھو نیناں دے گیڑاں
Then I will open the wells of my eyes 
جی کردا تینوں سامنے بٹھا کے
I wish to make you sit in front of me
تے میں درد پرانے چھیڑاں
And I open the account of old grieves 
سفنے وچ مینوں ماہی ملیا
I met my paramour in a dream 
تے میں گل وچ پا لیاں باواں
And put my arms around his neck 
ڈردی ماری میں اکھ نا کھولاں
In fear, I don't open my eyes 
کتھے فیر وچھڑ نا جاواں
that I may not get separated again


Post a Comment

0 Comments